Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Journal

If i could change one thing about my life it would have to be my past. The way my biological mom treated me, the way she treated my daddy and many other reasons. From birth to 3 weeks old, my mom never came to see me. She left me at her mom's house in Lake View. Since her mom didn't want to watch me either, she just left me in the car seat the whole time. The back side of my head was literally bald. And then, from 3 weeks to 3 months old, I stayed with my grandma, which is now my adopted mom. She just said that she was too stressed out to be caring for a little brat like me that cried all the time. And the worst part of it all, (I'm so emotional about it) is that she never held me, never took pictures of me, and basically never gave me any TLC. My brother Johnathan, he has a baby book, 4 photo albums full of pictures of just him, but i have 1 picture of me; but it only showed my back. So, for all those kids out there who have a mom, but she "gets on your nerves", just think of it this way.... At least she loves you enough to talk to you, and all the good stuff that "NORMAL" parents are supposed to do.

No comments: