Thursday, September 18, 2008

Beauty vs. Wealth

If I had to choose between being WEALTHY and UGLY or POOR and BEAUTIFUL, I would have to choose being poor and beautiful. I have never known what beauty feels like, so that is my reason it. And being poor isn't so bad. I'm not poor, but I'm no super rich either. And even if I was wealthy and ugly, it wouldn't matter because if you believe that your pretty, than your inner beauty will show. If you have a good personality, and you can socialize well, then you will be beautiful no matter what. So, I guess the true question is, if you wanted to convert from being poor to wealthy, or vise versa. For me, I would very much enjoy to have money, but love, family, friends, and life is all I need to get by (with some food of course).

2 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mrs. jenkins said...

I loved your thoughts. You are so intelligent and wise beyond your years. I'm amazed at what you have figured out in your short 15 years; things many women don't realize at any point in their lives. Always remember...you don't have to be controlled by your past because YOU CAN CONTROL your future! Keep up the great writing!