Monday, October 27, 2008

Invisible

The advantages of being invisible is that you can escape from the tortuous world around you. We would be able to leave when we get embarassed at school, or when our parents are yelling at us. I would rather be able to turn my invisibility powers on and off, (like Violet off of the Incredibles) that way I can still be seen, and I could still interact with others. When I feel like running away, I could just turn invisible and calm down, or even get revenge. When my parents are putting me down, or making fun of me and my brother, I could go invisible and seek revenge. I could move things around and scare them to death. That would be the best gift ever. Of course, I wouldn't tell anyone because what would be the fun of that? I wouldn't be able to scare them, or help them out without them knowing. Those are the advantages of this incredible power. The disadvantages would be my parents finding out, and getting into some serious trouble. I would eventually have to face the consequences. If they found out anyways. Other than that, I would absolutely LOVE to have this power. =]

No comments: